Wheel of Fortune & Disney Cruise Line
This is way too freakin cute!
every Doctor Who theme at once
This is how i felt when all the doctors joined together to save Gallifrey.
this would suit Capaldi perfectly
the opening sequence can just be this gif
I’ve never had goosebumps like that before…..my body was NOT ready…
I can’t even handle how much I relate to this.
I reblogged this to my burlesque account but fuck it, this is so much a part of how I do.
Are Birthmarks Connected to Violent Death in Past Life?
An old woman died in Thailand with the wish to reincarnate as a boy. Her daughter dipped a finger in white paste and marked the back of the woman’s neck with the paste.
Not long after the woman’s death, the daughter gave birth to a son with a white mark on the back of his neck that mirrored the white paste left on the woman’s neck. When the boy became old enough to talk, he would claim possession of things that belonged to his grandmother as though they’d always been his.
This is one of many cases recounted by Dr. Jim Tucker at the University of Virginia in which birthmarks seem to relate to past lives.
The late Dr. Ian Stevenson, whose work Tucker continues, investigated 210 cases of children with birthmarks or defects that related to memories they retained from past lives.
Stevenson obtained a post-mortem report in 49 cases. The wound and birthmark were within 10 square centimeters of each other on the body in 43 percent of these cases, and many were much closer to the same location.
In some cultures, people mark the deceased with soot or paste to recognize them when they are reborn.
Here are a few examples of birthmarks related to past life memories studied by Stevenson:
A boy born in India without fingers on his right hand remembered another life in which he was a boy who had his fingers amputated after sticking them in a fodder chopping machine.
A boy in Turkey with a malformed right ear remembered having been shot and killed at close range on that side of his head.
A boy named Maha Ram in India could remember being killed in a previous life with a shotgun fired at close range. He remembered enough details of his past life for Stevenson to find the autopsy report of the man supposedly reincarnated as Ram. The birthmarks on Ram’s chest corresponded to the bullet wounds.
Some anecdotal accounts of birthmarks from past lives that have not been verified are shared on a past life discussion blog post.
Karen Kubicko posted photos of herself in high school with a birthmark on her neck and a photo of herself later in life without the birthmark. She said she remembered in 2011 that in a previous life she was a woman named Helen who was hit by a stray bullet in the neck and died in 1927. The mark was where the bullet had hit in her vision. After she remembered this, the mark gradually disappeared.
Another person on the blog said she had a birthmark on the back of her leg. She remembered a past life in which a snake bit her there. A few years later, she realized the mark had faded away. She said the area is not often exposed, so light exposure or other such external elements are not to blame.
so if i can figure out what happened to my right armpit in a past life will that damn mole go away?
1. Schizophrenia —- Do You Hear What I Hear?
2. Multiple Personality Disorder —- We Three Queens Disoriented Are
3. Amnesia —- I Don’t Know if I’ll be Home for Christmas
4. Narcissistic —-Hark the Herald Angels Sing About Me
5. Manic —- Deck the Halls and Walls and House and Lawn and Streets and Stores and Office and Town and Cars and Buses and Trucks and Trees and Fire Hydrants and…
6. Paranoid —- Santa Claus is Coming to Get Me
7. Borderline Personality Disorder —- Thoughts of Roasting on an Open Fire
8. Full Personality Disorder— You Better Watch Out, I’m Gonna Cry, I’m Gonna Pout, Maybe I’ll tell You Why
9. Obsessive Compulsive Disorder —-Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells…
10. Agoraphobia —- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day But Wouldn’t Leave My House
11. Senile Dementia —- Walking in a Winter Wonderland Miles From My House in My Slippers and Robe
12. Oppositional Defiant Disorder —- I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus So I Burned Down the House
13. Social Anxiety Disorder —- Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas while I Sit Here and Hyperventilate
Gloria Estefan singing Remember the magic this is from Walt Disney World’s 25th Anniversary Party. I love the castle!
Disneyland Railroad among the trees on the Rivers of America, early ’90s
A few inspiring and beautiful quotes from Winnie-The-Pooh.
LOOKIT THE TINY FLUFF IT PECKS AT THE KITTY’S WHISKERS BEFORE BURROWING UNDER ITS FACE I AUGH OH NO
This is how you shed the Disney image.
This looks really good.
"The great part of the photo is that not only do you see Mickey Crockett and the Davy Crockett Explorer Canoes, but also the Robert F. Irvine riverboat and a look at a much less congested Frontierland in the background."
Let us do cool stuff again.
well this is florida, i’ve heard their entertainment still does/ gets away with stuff like this. i’m mostly concerned with the canoe going the wrong way? and way too close to the boat?